Monday 13 September 2010

TREND OF THE SEASON: RED LIPS

The new season is kicking off and flicking through the magazines my attention is caught up by the new fall 2010 campaigns.

Here a selection of my favorites:










Generally when I look at campaigns I pay attention to the whole image but there's no need to say that what I look at the most is hair and make up.
For fall 2010 the big trend is definitely the Red Lips! It has been in the past, but I don't remember seeing it in so many campaigns.
Matt, shiny, bluered, rubyred, orangered, you name it.

The application requires a little effort compared  to the beige-nude lips look, 'cos let's face it you need to be quite precise, messy red lips are not an option.
But the good news is that you can now find in the market all the tools that you need and at different price, most of the time affordable.

No comments: